Tuesday 29 January 2013

Constructed Interior


I found this image in a magazine from my Uni library. It appeals to me for many different reasons. I love the layering up of the room. Particularly the hanging lights with the different light shades and levels at which they hang. That in itself makes quite a beautiful piece of constructed textiles and could be nice to make drawings of in terms of line, shadow and light. There is also the layering up of different textures within the background, ceiling and flooring. I quite like the constructed piece on the wall to the right of the lampshades with it's interesting, almost lace like pattern. The chairs also bring in the circular element of the wall piece adding another exciting constructed aspect to the interior.

Marie Claire Mason magazine, Issue 450, December 2011-Janvier 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment